Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Wishing everyone many successes in 2011.

For everyone looking to save or make money braiding, check out our free tips and our DVD.

We are looking for funny braiding stories, or "day in the life" of braider stories.

I would like to start adding some monthly braiding stories to the site, so people can get an idea of what it is like to be a braider.

I am also considering starting a braiding database of braiders around North America by region and price. It would be a free and open resource to barns, competitors and braiders to connect! Let me know what you think. :)

Email topknothorsebraids@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful website you have here but I was curious about if you
knew of any message boards that cover the same topics discussed
here? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Many thanks!

Review my blog: favorite training video production

Well show season is upon us, how is the braiding going?